Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Describe What This Blog Looks Like

I've been meaning to start this for sometime now and it's something I've been putting off. Now that the procrastination phase is over, I guess I better crack down on this.

For those who don't know me (or don't know me too well) I'm something of a movie/TV junkie to put it lightly. I'm currently a Film Studies and Media Production Major and minoring in Creative Writing with an emphasis in Writing for Screen & Television at Pepperdine University--that's a mouthful. I don't know exactly what I want to do with my life, but I know that I want to be involved in the movie/TV business...and that can include everything from writing, directing, producing, editing, and even reviewing films and shows. I figured writing about film and television regularly will help me not only in my studies but later on, wherever my career path may lead in the same way producing, writing, and directing student films is giving me hands-on experience. (Damn straight that link leads to my IMDb page. I'm kind of a celebrity).

So loyal followers, be sure to check back for future posts. Somethings I wish to post in the future include: Top 10 Lists, Reviews, Essays, Rants, Geek Talk, and much much more.

Or don't come back. That's up to you. I don't blame you. I'm sure you have way more important things to do.

(Also, the title of this blog comes from one of my favorite scenes from my absolute favorite movie of all time: Pulp Fiction. Check out the badass scene below. So if you're reading this and watching the video then I guess I really did break your concentration. That or you literally have nothing better to do).



Hopefully this lasts longer than my last blog. Shouldn't be too difficult. I kind of failed at that one...

No comments:

Post a Comment